Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cat Visit and Such...

This is Opal Mae. She's visiting me today. Well, actually she's hiding under my bed because she's not too sure about me. I will be drawing her from this photo today and she and her story will be in the Cat Scratchin' book. She belongs to a couple of very dear friends of mine. Bo the dog is at her house visiting his 'cousins' Cletus and Hattie Anne. It's good for all of us to have a 'respite'.
The kickstarter project is about 60% funded with 21 days to go. I'm crossing my fingers that it will fund and I will be spending much of 2013 drawing cats and rounding up stories. If you've got a cat, ever had a cat, or know someone who would be interested in this book, please send them my way. Take a look at the link, even if you don't have a cat, you can toss in some $$ to support the project....
I hope all y'all are warm and happy today. I'm working on a bunch of things, not just cats, more about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment