Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cats Cats Cats

The kickstarter Cat Scratchin' book project has officially launched. It will run until Feb. 13th. Here is the link to see what it is all about. Kickstarter has changed some of their guidelines so they didn't allow me to say much about the books and money that I will be giving to rescue groups. Rest assured, that is still part of the mission of the book. I have already given 10% of the money earned from the dog book sales to rescue groups around the country, in addition to that, I have given books to them to sell to raise funds. So, even though I couldn't say it on the project page, I will be using the Cat Scratchin' books to help raise awareness of cat rescue, the groups that help them, and to raise $$ for them. Please join me in this quest. If you don't have a cat you can 'sponsor' someone you know who does. Thanks folks. I feel so happy and lucky to be able to do this. I am raring to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment