Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Kickstarter Funding...Almost Done!

Here's a really big cat! This photo is from the Turpentine Creek Wildlife Rescue in Eureka Springs AR. I got to visit them this past summer and I was so impressed with the work they do rescuing big cats (plus a bear, monkey and any other wild thing that should NEVER be considered as a potential house pet). They gather all of these exotics from people who should not have had them and build them nice green areas to live out the rest of their lives. This one is in a holding cage near the entrance. They are a non-profit org and could always use donations to help with their mission.
My kickstarter Cat Scratchin' book project is almost done funding. Just about 4 hours from now I'll be sitting with friends visiting and watching to see the final outcome. I am so excited and happy with how this has developed. Cat folks have out funded Dog folks! Not that it's a competition, ok? I love both cats and dogs, but my oh my are they different!
Even if you miss the end of the funding at kickstarter this evening at 6:01pm central time you can still jump in if you contact me before the end of March. Here we go, making a book about rescued cats!! Love it. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment