Saturday, February 9, 2013

Making A Book Of Cat Drawings!

This is Nelson. He's going to be in the Cat Scratchin' book along with a bunch of other cats. I'm so excited, the kickstarter project reached it's goal last night and I've got about 45 cats to draw. Go here to see it, and add your kitty if you haven't already. There are 3 more days to pledge, check it out and see if you'd like to be a part of it, I'd love to have more cats to draw. As with the Dog Scratchin' book I will be giving a portion of sales to rescue groups, and also giving books for them to sell.  I'm so thankful for everyone who jumped in to join me. I'm looking forward to drawing all of the cats and telling the stories. Yippie eye Meow!

1 comment:

  1. Hello --

    Is Nelson copyrighted? He is perfect for the story in my book EVERLASTING GREEN.

    Please contact me at christosrey@verizon.net and let me know if he is available to use.

    Best wishes on your upcoming book! From another hopeful author!

    Ed

    ReplyDelete